Friday, December 2, 2011

She's not a baby anymore

Is it just me or does 15 months sound so much older and more toddler-like than 12/13/14 months. This is the first "month-day" that makes me really feel like I don't have a baby anymore. More than ever my little R always knows just what she wants and is determined to get it. Just the other day I watched her open up the fridge(with just a tiny bit of help from mama), climb up on the flat bottom below the drawers, reach up to the top shelf, and grab her sippy cup. She also won't hesitate to stand up on her tiptoes to reach on the table or counter and grab some crackers that were left out. We're lucky if she gets more in her mouth than on the floor in that way but hey that's why we have dogs right? Right. This is probably one reason the furbabies love her so much. Little girl please slow down a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment