Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 16

Day 16: Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.

I've been avoiding this one but I guess I have to get it over with at some point. I've never had huge issues with my body. I have a thin frame and have always been fairly thin to average. My main issue is my stomach. I have been cursed blessed with the family trait of a pot-belly. Even at my thinnest my belly always seems to stick out. As a gymnast in my younger years it wasn't really noticeable. When I stopped working out regularly I became really self-conscious about it. I have pictures that look like I'm pregnant when I'm not! My brother once edited a picture for me to flatten my belly because it was so bad! I know part of it is because I tend to slouch and then my belly sticks out even more. After having a baby it's just gotten worse. I know I need to work out more and I hope I can discipline myself to do that. We just got the Kinect for XBox and a dancing game that's really fun but also a good workout. My goal is to dance at least 3 times a week to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment